Thursday, March 12, 2009

In melbourne~! ( ⊙ o ⊙ )

Once again, i m being really bad in updating my blog! lolx

But anyway, been in melbourne since two weeks ago
and have been enjoying Melbourne after i slowly adapt to the place and weather as well. i currently will be using postpaid 3 n i just got a new F480 samsung phone. It is touch screen n i think it is quite useful for me. its' camera is nice too..5 mega pixes~! should be okay already right? hehe!



well, i must admit that i need to do lots of Constant Studying and revising since i practically go for lectures and tutorials only 16 hours per week...

I generated my timetable and rearranged my time for lectures and tutorials to my preference and the availability of classes and guess what ??



I HAVE NO CLASS ON MONDAY AND TUESDAY!!!
YEPPIE!! HURRAY!! :)


but, i will start my workshop (residential documentation) on the week 7.

1 comment: