Sunday, March 8, 2009

Life~

Sunway lagoon~ miss u all!

gals in S9!

is this a nice posing??

Good friends^^ Chee's birthday!^





Nowadays, i got that feeling rushing through my body. i thought uni life was suppose to be good? a life that we should cherish and enjoy? and feel happy? its already nearly to 1 week yet i dont feel the joy of it.

all my friends are not so close anymore. i do not know whether is it just me or what? it seems that not much cares. i cannot feel any real friendship. i feel like i m jus alone. i feel like all of my friends are walking away from me.

i miss my secondary school so badly. Remember tat time, everyone was like a big group of happy friends. best friends. that noisy happy funny group of friends. we are hardly that close anymore. N i m the only one who stay in kl for my study. Miss u all so much~now only i see the goodness in going to school. everyone had gone to their own ways. it is not the same anymore.some of them go for further study n some of them still decide their way to go.

Is this call life? we just cant stick to everything forever. so i must appreciate it while there is still a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment