Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 5 (22/04)

The day before, Xinyee, Eemay, Michele, my sis n i stayed at EeMay's cousin, Ruth's house
which located at suburb (Tarneit). Her house is big enough and comfortable.

We played nintendo wii and watched a nice channel " Find My Family Back". ohh..it's really touch when they managed to find their family bak. And i cried...my tears jus came out rapidly. i enjoyed my time in Ruth's house.

And I wish i can manage to buy a house same as Ruth's in Melbourne. Do you think my wish will come true??

lolx..we just ignore that question. okay..here comes day 5. We went to a lot of places..but i just mentioned some interesting place..

That's a Park name Gunningham Pier. And we took a lot of pictures with those fake sailor, team of brassband, and more....

Pictures time~





This is not CHUNGHUA BRASSBAND!! but Aussie's brassband~

The next place that we visited was Great Ocean Road. Before we reached Great Ocean Road, we passed by Geelong.

Geelong is a gateway to the Great Ocean Road and it is a lively cultural metropolis with the easy ambience of a big town.








About half an hour driving time from Great Ocean Road, we reached the Port Campbell and the Twelve Apostles.

These are really nice places that captivate everyone who visits, especially at sunrise and sunset when their artistic poses are silhouetted to striking effect.


Pictures time again~





I love this view n snapshot~
I love ocean~

p/s enjoyed my time and hope can go wif you agn next time XD

2 comments:

  1. wow..so nice..i wish i can go thr sometime..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaya...you sure got the chance to come next time..!! i can wait for u here oh!! lolx XD@@

    ReplyDelete