Saturday, May 16, 2009

Earlier Birthday Celebration~

We went out for dinner last night to celebrate my sister's earlier birthday celebration with my parents. They wanted to celebrate earlier because th ey are going to back to MIRI on the 18thof May. Therefore, they cant manag e to celebrate my sister's 21st Birthday on the 31st of May.

They also invited Leslie,
How Ven, Amanda and Chia Yen to join us for the dinner. So, they came along too. They approached at the restaura nt first and i get to chase them up after i took the cake from my apartment.

I was so lazy to walk to the restaurant, which near to the ChinaTown and it is quite a far distance. So, FINALLY, i used my 10x tram ticket!!! lo lx...i seldom use that ticket..cos i always curi curi tumpang the tram from city back to my apartment...Haha!! SHIIIII!!!!!! Pls dont tell the police okay??? i dont want to get saman!!! i have not enough money to pay for it...hoho!!

Unluckily, I wasted my tram ticket this time. The re's something happened along the Swanston Street, sounds like Election????? haha!! I m not sure and i dont know too cause i didn't really listen to what are they shouting about...HEHE!!! So, the trams cannot move at all and all of the passengers just left the trams. How about me??? Of cos left the tram too...ABUDDEN!!! lolx..

After awhile, i reached the restaurant, Shar
k Fin Ho use. AGAIN!!!! It's my 3rd time been there already. Last month was with Uncle Chai's family and with my parents a few days ago.

A bit excited...cos we had ordered "The King Crab". Hehe!!! But it's too bad...How ven and Chia Yen cant try the crab cause they are elergic to the seafoods....So we enjoyed ourselves. But at last, How ven tried some cos he really loves seafood. We had Fried rice with seafood, fried mee inside the crab shell, "shao zhu", "shao rou", and te fried rice without seafood for chia yen!! HAHA!!.......

After finished, the waiter took out the birthday cake. And, we also just realized that How Ven's birthday is on the 22th of May. Same month as my sis. So both of them share the cake together, Haha!!...

Pictures time~



p/s Wish you Happy 21st Birthday Advanced, my dear sis~

No comments:

Post a Comment