Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family Gathering~

Yappie!!! Addy & Mummy came to Melbourne to visit us~
They had reached Melbourne on the 8th of May and will be going back on the 18th of May.
That's mean, i have 10 days holidays with my parents!!

By the way, my parents came here to attend Uncle Ting's daughter's wedding in Melbourne.





She, Lina Ting married with an Australian Guy.
They look so sweet and i felt a bit jealous. Hahaha!!
I also want to marry ang mo!! HOHO
Just ignore me, okay?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I had no class on Monday, so we rent a car.
We drove around the Melbourne city
And to our destination- Mt Dandenong

Pictures time again~


my lovely Mummy and Daddy~


HAHA!!! Have you ever seen a GIANT CHAIR??


My dad is so cute...do you know what was he holding??


No comments:

Post a Comment