Monday, April 19, 2010

Facebook

Hi again. So u see i'm so lazy to update now.

Of course i'm doing something. I was busy playing the facebook games ( hotel city & cafe world ) and i think i'm already addicted to the games!. Save me pleaseeee!!

What's make me happy was i got a good new from my neighbour, Kelly. I have the chance to work in a Chinese Restaurant as a waitress. haha!! i wanted a part time job long time ago since i'm so free this semester. i should not waste my time staying at home and playing the fb games, What a waste right? Earn more money so that i can buy anything i wish to have. =D

I have no appetite lately. I eat less and sometimes just have one meal for the whole day. Even worst just having yogurt as my dinner. LOL!! But it's a good thing happened on me too as i always wanted to lose some weight, maybe around 3kg like that will be great. 48kg - 3kg = 45kg!! I really hope i can slim down....i don't want to have a round face!! Urgghhh!!!

Talking about last Friday, we went for grocery shopping at Werribee Plaza. By the way, i bought myself 2 new clothes from Jayjays which i adore to the max. Yeappieee!!

And can anyone help me up in my financing reporting and construction technology commercial???They are driving me crazy!!!!!! Yishhhhh!!!! assignments and exams~! HATE IT!!

Okay la, stop here first! gonna go to bed soon!

Goodnight! Muahhhhxxxx~!




2 comments:

  1. audrey!!! cannot lose weight by not eating or eating less!!!
    cuz after that you will grow even fatter when you eat slightly more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?? OH...but i wish i can slim down more..T_T

    ReplyDelete