Sunday, June 20, 2010

Finish my exams few days ago...and i just came back from ruth jiejie's house.

Playing mahjong and watching FIFA worldcup just now!! i m australia's supporter!!! we have a lot of fun!!haha!!

i'm very free now until 19/07 but i'm still can feel the lazy bug inside my body! so lazy to update my boring n dull blog!! =(((
Sorry, my dear readers!!

My holidays plan

1. Play badminton with friends every Sun
2. Plan to have a steamboat at home n invite some course mates n friends
3. 26/6 - Shishi from tassie coming and will bring her around the melb city
4. 29/6 - Friend from malaysia coming...Yeaahhhh!!
5. 30/6 - 3/7 - will be heading to sydney again!!
6. 13/7 - Ee wen will be here with us..hoorayy!!
7. 16/7 - will be going to tassie with ee wen~

Okay...have to stop here now...tomorrow have to wake up early so gonna sleep now!! night everyone!! xoxo!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, thanks for your information and photos. I will go on to follow your blog. If you have time, you can come to my blog and feel free give me some comment, more important thing is be follower!

    (My blog is http://sharebooksreview.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete