Saturday, May 23, 2009

Construction n Happy Birthday!

Oh my gosh!!!~~
There's so many things to study and i don't know how, where to start.
This is what i have been studying. Catching up my Construction technology.
This subj is really difficult and complicated!!! Btw who can teach me???!!! SAD~~~




Mid term exams are coming in another two weeks time.
And the whole semester just pass by in the blink of eye.
And the worst thing is i still cant manage to finish my autocad assessment and one of the cons. tech. group assignment.

ARGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The worst group tat i never had.

They are so lazy n not responsible at all... poooorrrrr me!!! (**T_______T**)

I am always feel very gazillion whenever there's an exam or something.
Why?? Why??
and i m keep thinking if i failed, how i m gonna to do??
do i need to repeat the course again??? oh, no!!!! very pessimistic i know.

Some of my notes are not complete yet so i have to get things all done by tonight because if i don't i surely will fail the test miserably.
And the miserable thing is if i had done those stuffs already but then, i still fail my exam...then i m totally BAD BAD BAD.

So, i tell myself. It's time to stop hanging out, wasting time, relaxing and watching series.
Let's the studying begin now!!! yeah!! Now!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY, HOW VEN!!!!!
May your birthday filled with joy and laughter!!!
AND wish you all da best ya!!!!!



p/s pray for me okay? i mus think positively!!!! yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment