Friday, May 29, 2009

The End

Today was the last day of uni for my first semester and it officially just ended within 12 weeks. And then exam. And I'm going to have my exam on 11th, 17th and 22th of June.

I could not explain what is the feeling now.
Should i feel happy that no more lectures, no more tutorials, no more lots of assignments? Or should i feel nervous and worry about the coming exams?
Arggghh.....God Bless ME!

After i finished my last property concept lecture at 12.00pm, i went home to have a short nap.
And i walk
ed to Uni at 2.00pm because there was a Award Ceremony for the Autocad Session. One of the part for the subject of Residential Documentation. Before the Award Ceremony, our Uni had invited some of the Autocad and BIM professional to give us a talk.

Oh my gosh!! It's really boring. And i really have no idea what is BIM? SHould i really need to know wad is that? And i felt like just get my certificate and say by
ebye to those professionals and lecturers. HAHAHA!! But then, i still don dare to do tat! (Saya BAJIO)!!

Tik Tok Tik Tok...half an hour jus passed by........i m trying to concentrate.......Tik Tok Tik Tok....one hour passed by.....i felt like sleeping already. then, one of the guy stood up and walked down to the front. And he whispered with our lecture. After a while, he got to find his own certificate. Omg!! its so nice. He can
LEAVE!!!!!

One of my friend ( Wei bing ) wanted to leave too. So, he quickly walked down and helped us to find our certificate.
When he came up to the seat, he said he could not found mine.

OMG!!! So, means i didn't pass my Autocad????
I was worried about my Autocad!!! Impossible!! I should pass it! i wanted to find it myself. I
keep finding and searching. FINALLY!!! I FOUND IT!!!! YEPPIE!! I PASS MY AUTOCAD!! GOD BLESS ME!!



# these are wad i did for the assign~


1 comment: