Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shopping is GREATTTT!! =)

I'm so sorry i never updated my blog since May of last year. so so sorry................




so, Hi everyone!!!! This is my first post in 2010 year.

oh today
was really great n fun! started of with meeting up with shereena, celine and cherly while they were having their lunch at don don along Swanston street.

After they finished eating, we headed to DFO South Wharf for some Shopping! =)))


we were there around 1 something till like 4 0r 5 something? all of us bought something for ourselves.

I bought a dress,
a top and a bathrobe from cotton on. HAppppiiee =)))

It is having huge sales now. so everything is super cheappp!!

Guess in Melbourne kinda cheap. a pair of jeans that you can get it here for $40 which is RM120.
I like a pair of brown jeans from Guess, but there was no size 25 ..I usually wear size 26 or size 27...but today, size 26 seems loose for me. so too bad, i'm not the lucky one to have you...=(((


I cant join them for the dinner cause i need to go off to meet up my sis, ruth jie jie, ah put, robin and ah ner. after that, we headed to Highpoint to have our dinner at Grilled and watch movie ( Alice In Wonderland ) in 3D. It's nice!! =))))))




after all that, it was home time. today was really great!! I was having lots of fun hanging out with friends and shopping with them. =)))))))

No comments:

Post a Comment